MALTO DEXTRIN POWDER
HS Code No 17023020
Malto Dextrin is produced from starch of Corn & Rice by hydrolysis not exceeding 20DE. It is easily digestible, being absorbed as rapidly as glucose, and might be either moderately sweet or almost flavorless and more easily tolerated by the diabetic patients. Being a food additive, these are also used as base in preparation of food products such as health drinking, soups milk shakes.
APPLICATIONS OF MALTO DEXTRINE
- MDP is used as a bulking base for artificial sweeteners.
- It is also used as a thickener for soups, gravies, and salad dressings.
- The plant source of maltodextrin in products is a pain point for people suffering from celiac disease or gluten intolerance.
- Also used in the pharmaceutical industry as a binding agent in pills.
- Other foods that may contain MDP for this purpose include canned fruits, desserts, protein shakes, instant pudding and sauces.
- Malto Dextrine non GMO Powder
Packages Malto Dextrin Powder in 25 kgs both in HDPE / Craft paper bags. The packaging can also be customized as per individual requirements.