HS Code oxalic acid 29171110
Oxalic acid is an organic compound with the formula Câ‚‚Hâ‚‚Oâ‚„. It is a colorless crystalline solid that forms a colorless solution in water. Its condensed formula is HOOCCOOH, reflecting its classification as the simplest dicarboxylic acid. Its acid strength is much greater than that of acetic acid.
Molar mass: 90.03 g/mol
Conjugate base: Hydrogenoxalate
IDLH (Immediate danger): 500 mg/m3
UN number: 3261
Main hazards: corrosive
Oxalic Acid offered chemical is exceptional in terms of quality and made from high grade inputs sourced from a reliable vendor base. This chemical dissolves in water to give a colorless solution.
It will using various application and consuming industries like
- In pharmaceutical industry as a component or intermediate.
- As a bleaching agent in textile industry.
- In leather tanning.
- As a precipitating agent in Rare Earths Industry.
- In manufacturing of some of the dyes and other chemicals.
- As a grinding agent in Tile manufacturing industry for polishing.
- Waste water treatment.
- Removing of paint and varnishes.
- As an auto radiator cleanser.
- As a disinfectant to control bacteria and germs
Available in 50 kg bag