HS CODE NO 34029099
Acid Slurry OR LABSA
• It’s a major industrial surfactant used in the formulations of various types of household & industrial detergents. All domestic detergent powders, cakes, liquids, household cleaners, cleaning powders are made from this. Its called workhorse of detergents industry. As of today, detergent industry is totally dependant on this surfactant. Its also used as emulsifier in agricultural pesticides/herbicides.
• It finds applications in textiles as washing and mercerizing aid
• Its used in paints as wetting and dispersing agent
• Its also used in the manufacturing of textile auxiliaries
We trading various grades formulated for specific end uses:
Top grade is of 90% strength and is a very light coloured product, suitable for white and coloured detergent powders and liquids. It also provides brilliance to coloured detergent powders, liquids and cakes.
• Lower grades of acid slurry are formulated specially for use in liquid detergents as per customers requirements of parameters i.e quality, price and colour of liquid detergents required of it.
Specifications of standard product is as follows :
• Product : Acid Slurry/LABSA
• Appearance: Light Brownish transparent viscous liquid
• Solubility: Soluble in water
• Active Matter: 90 +-2%
• Free Sulphuric Acid: 5-7%
• Un sulfonated matter: 0.5 – 1.5%
• Moisture: 2-3 %
Special Grades : Various grades of Acid slurry keeping in mind the requirements of liquid detergent industry. This segment of industry wants thick viscous liquids with yellow to dark brownish colours. We formulate various grades to cater to this segment keeping in mind their requirements and price constraints.
We offer this product in convenient packings as follows :
• 50Kg/60 Kg and 200 Kg HDPE carboys/Barrel